A WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
During this workshop we will get to know the importance of a healthy pelvic floor, the functions of our intimate muscles and also, we will discover what are the risk
factors which can weaken these (almost hidden) part of your body. Sometimes they can become inflexible and loose even before we would notice any symptoms,
therefore prevention is the key. Using some simple exercises, including breathing and movement can profoundly improve your overall pelvic floor health.
We will provide a safe space to talk about any symptoms related to either a painfully tight or a weak and loose pelvic floor and we will learn useful tips and techniques to reduce any discomfort feeling linked to that area. By the end of the workshop you will feel more free and confident and possibly you will be able to improve your relationship with your partner too.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- You will get to know your body better and that knowledge will improve your overall
well-being and confidence
- Repeating the learned exercises will help you to reach a positive impact on your uterus, ovary, bladder, intestines
- You can prevent and stop symptoms related to urine-, stool- and gas holding or
- You will learn how to increase the energy of your female genitals and train your intimate muscles (which can improve the quality of your sexual life)
- If you gave birth recently, it will help you to recover quicker
- If you are going through menopause, it will help you to ease your symptoms related to your pelvis
THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Learning about your pelvic floor’s function and how can you improve it with yoga asanas, simple exercises and breathing techniques (including a handout)
- A complimentary 20 minutes full body Speedfitness EMS training
- A complimentary 1,5 hour long hatha yoga group class with Lilla and Peter from Our Yoga Mind ( www.ouryogamind.com ) in Palmanova
-Maximum of 4 participants in one group
- The physical exercises will be easy to follow (regardless of your body type and previous sport experiences) - You could participate even if you are pregnant (from the 2nd trimester) or if you have any chronic pain or inflammation in your belly
- It won’t be necessary to talk about your own symptoms if you don’t feel like
- Before the workshop we recommend you to eat light, easily digestible food for your maximum comfort
- Comfortable clothing recommended throughout the workshop
- We can provide you a yoga mat and a blanket
- Our air-conditioned studio representing a boutique setting with an intimate atmosphere
YOU ARE INVITED!
Where: Speedfitness Boutique Studio - Calle Samaniego 1. B, 07181 Portals Nous
Lilla Lukacs - Hatha Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) and Certified Psychologist
We are looking forward to meeting you!